Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He is Two: The Party Edition!!!

I know I am woefully late on the birthday post. Sorry!

We had a wonderful time celebrating sweet little man's 2nd birthday this weekend. Though there were many hicups in this little Momma's mind that were at times devastating to my hormonal and emotional stability Aiden was none the wiser. That is ALL that truly matters.

We had pizza, cupcakes and presents here at home before heading to the grand ol' Chuck-E-Cheese. I was NOT going to pay $50 for two crummy cheese pizzas! We loved our quiet time at home, and delicious pizza!!!









I love his sweet face in these pictures, he was SO excited! We have been practicing blowing on hot food hoping he could do the candles all on his own. He didn't quite make it in time as the topper sort of ignited and Mommy had to rescue the cupcake pronto!







He only eats the icing off, but is SO CUTE doing it!









Chuck-E-Cheese was certainly an adventure. It most likely won't be repeated any time soon as he seemed too young in all honesty to truly warrant the chaos. He did have fun running in circles, and sliding on the free slide, but the games didn't hold his interest for long. He did like ski-ball and basket-ball , but lets just say it got a bit dangerous at times! All in all it was a fantastic day and he slept like a rock. I call that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...