Wednesday, January 4, 2012

21 Weeks...

We enjoyed a lovely week home with family celebrating Christmas a little late. It is good to be home and back in the swing of things just in time to celebrate 21 weeks!

I feel like I grew like crazy this week, and even sweet hubby has commented that I got bigger. Some nights I feel so tight I could pop, and I am only half way done!!! I am also feeling our sweet gummy bear flip and kick like crazy. He/she is one active little thing. I am pretty sure I had been feeling the little guy long before my brain cells managed to connect the dots and go "OH!" Only 8 more days till we find out if we are team pink or team blue!



Other than a few dresses my closet is officially void of any pre-pregnancy clothing. Thankfully Christmas found my closet a little fuller and I can actually do a little picking and choosing before I go out. Oh, and I got jammies for Christmas after all!!! I was a wee bit sad to not have Christmas jammies, a tradition I can't even remember the beginning of. Bliss.

Now I am off to clear the piles of new toys from the living room floor and hope that they all happily find a home in this little house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...