Our track set started in the living room but quickly found its way to the basement where there was a table to play with it on. Yet the table wasn't that large and we decided to move all of our toys upstairs as our attempt to live on only one level goes into full swing. Now he has tons of floor space to spread out his track and play, and often disappears to his room to play. Such a sweetie pie!
I have been a bit absent around here as we attempt to take care of things around the house. Our goal currently (changes all the time) is to minimize all the things we have until we can live comfortably and simply on one level without need of the basement. Tiny house living if you will, as we only have about 700 square feet upstairs. We are soooo much happier with less space, more organization, and less stuff! Connecticut taught us much, and I don't think we can ever go back.
Plus I think I can officially declare myself in the "nesting" stage. When you spend over an hour organizing your boards on pinterest you know it has reached the level of insanity. Hopefully the next 16 weeks won't become more insane every day and there will be some house left by the time baby girl arrives!
House updates coming, slowly, but surely!
No comments:
Post a Comment