Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pink -or- Blue????

The question on our minds lately has been pink or blue? Are we team girl or team boy? Shem doesn't want to discuss names until we know what we are having, I have been itching to talk names for weeks! Oh and then there is the nursery. How much will we have to transition it to accommodate a second baby? Not much if we are batting for blue lol.

So now it is time for the guessing game to begin!



The stats are as follows:

- I crave salt, my sugar intake has neither increased or decreased.

- Honestly the only "regular" craving I have had is cheeto's, and not often.

- I am front loading, you can't tell I am preggo from the back.

- I feel like I am carrying low, though I have nothing to compare to.

- I have insane dreams and insomnia.

- Shem is NOT gaining weight with me, but in fact loosing it!

- My complexion drastically cleared when I got pregnant.

- I have not had major mood swings.

- My hair and nails don't seem to have changed much.

- If you give them credit the online quizzes and gender calendars say BOY.

SO YOU TELL ME? Pink or blue?



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...