Wednesday, January 18, 2012

23 Weeks!!!



I remember at the beginning of my pregnancy when I felt like everyone could tell I was pregnant. I felt like I showed so quickly! I think it was just wishful thinking, with the early complications, that I could see the visible evidence before it was too late.

God spared me that pain, and I am so very grateful. Now I look back and laugh, people are just now beginning to see the visible signs of pregnancy. I will honestly admit I was afraid I wasn't gaining enough weight and that sweet baby girl wouldn't be okay. I have only gained 7 pounds, but they say that is great, and she is healthy. So I guess I won't complain! She is just our little "gummy bear" ...

Now if we can just decide on a name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...