Friday, January 20, 2012

Closet Victory!!!

We have been in major home revamp mode lately. Call it co-nesting or insanity, I am not sure which. Truth be told we have been working on this house since weeks after we moved in because we never quite recovered from the flood. A post on that topic is soon forthcoming.

My latest project was the closet in Aiden's room. I recently posted on its general tiny state and the large amount of clothing already occupying it. I wasn't sure how it would work, but I couldn't handle thinking about it any more. So with paper in hand I sat staring trying to come up with a plan.

Here is what we had...




Here is the new closet, ready for baby girl...









I love it. I could have spent loads of cash putting in new shelving but a few minutes in our storage area and 12 bucks in additional bins and there you have it friends. I think it rocks! I used practically every inch and easily fit Aiden's clothes in his designated half. As long as baby girls clothes are kept to a low level of insanity we should be fine and dandy!

First big project...DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...