8 months, if I am honest it sounds a bit scary!!! The last week has been full of forward progress in preparing for her arrival though, and I am feeling a bit less panicked as the weeks tick down to near nothing.
She has a name, we have a written birth plan, her bed is set up in our room, I finished her wall art, we have an outfit for her to come home in, and her car seat is ordered!!!!
I'm super emotional today anyway but I'm tearing up over the fact that you're going to have a BABY in a month! I know that is insane to you but what a MIRACLE! I still marvel at how God has blessed you guys. :) Hugs!
I'm super emotional today anyway but I'm tearing up over the fact that you're going to have a BABY in a month! I know that is insane to you but what a MIRACLE! I still marvel at how God has blessed you guys. :) Hugs!
ReplyDelete