Saturday, March 17, 2012

Busy Bee's!

We are busy busy busy around here. Sadly that means this little blog has fallen by the wayside in lieu of other more important things. On the days Shem is home I take full advantage of his help around the house, and with Aiden, so we can "nest" together.

I think after almost 6 years running our little home I have come to a conclusion. No matter where you live, or how productive you are, the to do list is simply NEVER done. That's okay though, it gives us OCD overachieving peeps something to reach for. I guess.

Though when your pregnant it can produce tears. Ask Shem.

I will say we are steadily getting this little house pulled together. A flood mere weeks after we moved in set us back, well 2 years and counting. Maybe it is something you never fully recover from, I don't know. Yet we are finally putting our own stamp on the place and it feels so good.

So do pics of a stolen moment of sweet Daddy love...







I am so incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...