Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh Sweet KitchenAid...

During the Fall of 2004 I was in an accident that left me with a permanent wrist injury. This makes things like kneading bread, opening tight jars, and loads of cooking a bit difficult. If we make cookies or anything that requires a good firm stir I hand the bowl over to Shem, he doesn't mind as long as a treat is the end result!

I received a sweet red KitchenAid for Christmas the year we got married and it was a life saver for sure! It was officially put on to my "must have" kitchen appliance list. Sadly over 2.5 years ago the mixer started hitting the bowl rendering it unusable. I attempted to tighten all the screws, but apparently missed one...



After sadly sitting in the box for almost 3 years it took them a total of less than ten minutes to repair. Really?!



My kitchen counter now sweetly boasts that awesome tool once more...



Such a sight for sore eyes, or wrists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...