Yes I just posted a picture of my pantry, I told you it was going to get nerdy. This is weeks of scrimping on the grocery budget and collecting one bin at a time. This my friends is pure OCD joy. Well, almost. We hit a small snag in that my careful measuring along the way did not apparently provide quite enough room for the lids to all be in a row, so one of those bins is upside down, GASP. My husband thought of it, as I was melting into a defeated puddle of dismay over my cabinet (pregnancy hormones) he jumped up stating I was breaking his heart. Oh my knight in shining armor thanks for saving the day...and the pantry!
We have lived in our sweet little house for just under 3 years and are JUST NOW getting to place our stamp on it. Things like floods, bringing home a baby, travel nursing, a super awesome surprise pregnancy...well they kind of put things like home projects on the bottom of the list.
No more my friends! Nesting is setting in, spring is in the air, and our house projects are quickly getting marked off that list. Oh glorious organization and simple living, how we love thee!
Admit it, you KNOW you loved this post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment