Thursday, March 1, 2012

Y, T...O, I

A few weeks ago Aiden decided he loved magnets. To me this was a learning opportunity, so I "quickly" bought him a classic. That's right, 94 cents worth of plastic letters my friends. Every child should have them. Plus the fact that half of them now live UNDER the fridge is no biggie!

Sesame Street and a Leapfrog Learning Bus with letters have been our friends on this adventure as well. Aiden recognizes Y and sometimes O, very rarely I, and calls everything else I or T. We have enough communication issues that we are not pushing the letter learning but simply taking the opportunities on his time as they come.

Plus he is awfully cute playing with his letters!!!





Sometimes it takes SERIOUS concentration to line up letters my friends...



In other "words" his vocabulary count is up just past 50, a huge improvement over the 8 words he had 3 months ago when we started therapy. Makes this Momma very happy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...