Is it possible that there is sibling rivalry before birth?
Call me crazy, and I just might be, but hear me out on this one...
Last night was R.O.U.G.H.
Poor little Aiden is cutting two molars and once again doing it the hard way. The it takes weeks of sleepless nights way. The we all want to pull our hair out way. Sigh.
Every 10-15 minutes last night between the hours of 1 am and 5 am there was wailing. That was with Tylenol my friends. Every so often he would throw a 30 minute stretch in just to keep us guessing. This makes for very, very little sleep as I am sure you are well aware.
Not to be outdone by her big brother little Ms. Emma Grace chose those hours to make extreme moon bouncing into an Olympic sport. I am fairly certain she would have taken the gold medal too. Even if the night had been quiet I would not have been sleeping I guarantee it!
Around 5 he slept for about an hour then woke up not just wailing but screaming. Nightmare? Who knows. He ended up in bed with us which apparently made Ms. Emma Grace happy as a clam. For every peep he made she countered with moon bouncing.
So you tell me. Is sibling rivalry possible before birth? Or was it mere communication? There is one thing I know for certain...
Aiden will not be the only one taking an afternoon nap!!!!
Faith -
ReplyDeleteInstead of sleepless nights for each they coordinated to shorten the time, which means they are already plotting, planning and scheming how to drive Mom and Dad crazy. Good luck with that :)