That just isn't real life.
Now you may have that sweet little boy who sits quietly reading his books and playing alone. My husband was one of those boys, and his Momma likes to mention it often while watching my monkey run around like a crazy kid. Reality at this house does not include perfection, quiet, or still in any way.
I am totally okay with that.
I love our active life. I love the energy, the laughter, the antics. I love that I have a little boy who is adventurous. Yes we teach him obedience, and he does ocassionally sit still for a long snuggle. Yet for the most part he is ALL BOY!
So if you like boys who are active crazy insane our house is always open. You may not find it clean, we might still be in our pjs, and who knows what we are having for lunch cause I sure don't. That is life here, and I am so grateful to God for allowing us this joy overflowing.
Now just in case you were wondering what monkey is up to. Try this...
Don't worry, this is a certain no no, we do have our monkeyish limitations. Some things just have to be documented. This Momma knows she has her work cut out for her taming the crazy monkey, bring on the challenge! Is it naptime yet?
I love active kids. :) N is a busy bee herself but, she is a cuddler, too. I don't know what I'd do with a child who was a pile of mush! ;)
ReplyDelete