Monday, June 20, 2011

Whirlwind Weekend...

We had but a few short days to visit our hometown in celebration of my Momma's 50th birthday. While we always enjoy our time with family this trip held even greater significance as we knew our upcoming travels would prevent frequent visits. Sadly I forgot my camera and have no photos of our time together. I will just have to sneak my parents pictures and pretend they are mine!

While we were there we discovered I had been denied insurance. If you follow my blog you may have read my post venting about the issue, sorry about that but it was a rough day! It changes how we approach our new adventure in that we will need to travel with an agency that provides insurance without preexisting clauses. We will also need to hit the road more quickly. It would be our desire to have insurance coverage before our old insurance expires on the first. This means that we need to travel to a state that is with the "compact nursing licence" group so that we don't have to wait until Shem can process a new state licence.

Doing the math brings us to the realization that we have 10 days until that deadline. If we allow for travel to whatever location we are able to find then our time here is short. Mentally I have not wrapped my head around all that must be done. Yes I have multitudes of OCD lists piled within evernote but I still thought I would have more time to have all my ducks in a row.

So with all that being said what am I doing???



Packing of course!!!


1 comment:

  1. WOWZA! I am praying for you as you pack & prepare!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...