Shem accepted his first contract this morning. We are headed to Hartford Connecticut! The record high temp for July is a whopping 84 degrees. Say what??!!!?? It is 2 hours or less from NYC, Boston, and beautiful Rhode Island. Yes Please!!!
That is just the tip of the research iceberg I have embarked on this afternoon. Details are flying and my head is bursting with "knowledge" and pure adrenaline style excitement. This is for real, yup we are really doing this. Okay. Okay. Okay.
Did I mention we are officially INSURED! God seems to be working out all the details and the stress of our adventure is fading to excitement with just a twinge of "what if" thrown in for good measure.
Oh and I am already 90% packed...
When I thought insurance would be a make it or break it and we needed to be ready to leave any day I put the pedal to the medal and got it done. Now we have two weeks before we leave. It may be a long two weeks. What will I keep myself busy with?
- Finding a temporary church home
- Finding a pediatrician, just in case
- Tons more research on the area
- A trip, or ten, to Mimi's house
- Pacing the halls of my house
- A bit more research
- Do they have Organic Groceries? Or will monkey have to live without cheese?
Okay that list took me about 30 seconds. I guess I can come up with a few things to do before we leave. For now I will return to my pacing. Sigh.
Praise Jesus! :) He has a way of working everything out. ;)
ReplyDelete