Friday, June 10, 2011

Life As We Know It...

Saying that life is crazy right now seems redundant. With the adventure we are embarking on I believe crazy will actually be the new normal. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but it certainly is an adjustment.

I can't be overly OCD, there is no perfect, and the plan will change DAILY.

Flexible.

That is what I must learn to be. It is a stretching opportunity for me, no pun intended. I love to be laid back but often my version of laid back comes with a detailed plan. Don't laugh. Okay you can laugh a little.

For today the challenge occupying my mind is this...



6 regular rubbermaid bins, 2 mini rubbermaid bins. That is what fits in the van with the portable crib and other various things. Our clothes can fit in the rooftop carrier but then I must get all of our traveling possessions into those bins. Fully furnished apartments don't include things like laundry hampers and vacuums. My list is long, and growing by the day.

How does one relegate life as we know it to 6.5 rubbermaid bins???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...