Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's a Marshmallow World...

When we bought Aiden's carseat we bought the "economy" addition. You know the one from Walmart that while perfectly safe is not the most comfortable thing you have ever seen but will certainly work.

After we bought the van we started looking into a new carseat for Aiden. One that would allow him to rear face longer, and would last throughout the remainder of our carseat years while being a bit more comfortable. We figured we wanted comfort and he probably did too. Anything to make him enjoy traveling more!!!



This thing is seriously plush like a marshmallow, wish I could sit in it! He loves his new chair especially while it resides in the living room!



Yet if he were to be completely honest he prefers the box. Thanks so much!!!

We are knocking our to do list out one step at a time as we quickly prepare to hit the road. Today I picked up prescriptions and Aiden's medical records, just in case we need them. While thumbing through them I was beyond ecstatic to find this...



That is my sweet babies first footprint. We didn't have a copy, it went to his birth mother. I didn't know that it had been sent to our pediatrician along with his records. It totally made my day, what an exciting treat for Momma!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet to have the footprints! I bet you blubbered a little ... I am for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't blubber, shocker I know. But big ol cheesy grin sure did light my face up, I think I refrained from cackling with glee but only cause monkey was asleep!

    P.S. how does one techno savvy Momma such as yourself manage to respond to comments with an email? It baffles me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...