Monday, August 22, 2011

Northwest Park...

Last week we took a little drive down the road to Northwest Park. I would have shared all our fun earlier but our internet router died again so we were without internet for awhile. When we first arrived in Connecticut I did a good bit of research on free or cheap things to do with Aiden in the area. Northwest Park was stated to be one of the best parks around, so away we went.

They had goats, chickens, sheep, and turkeys...OH MY!!!











They also had an indoor area with a little tunnel and eye level exhibits for the kiddos. Aiden loved exploring!







Hello Louisville, how about a "Derby" horse right in the middle of CT. Seriously?!



The scenery, walking trails, and wildflowers were gorgeous!!!







I think the boys favorite part was the horses. Love my boys!







I love seeing Aiden experience new things and take joy in the beauty God has surrounded us with. The best part of the whole trip was this sweet face!



1 comment:

  1. I know I say this a lot but he is such a cutie! Looks like y'all had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...