Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day...

We are having a very laid back Valentines Day. Dadda is at work, so it is just me and little man. That does not, however, mean we are not having loads n loads of fun. We had a few early morning snuggles, made heart shaped snicker-doodles to take to Dadda, and watched a "Silly little thing called Love" by non other than the Veggie Tales. Pretty good date day with my mini Valentine if I don't say so myself!



Aiden sent out his Valentines early last week, they turned out quite well if I don't say so myself! :) Of course who cares about the Valentine when you get a picture of pure cuteness like that right there!!!!!



The snicker-doodles were a major experiment today lol! All I had was whole wheat pastry flour, and they turned out great! I was almost happy with their heart shape too, trust me that is NOT easy haha ;).



I love my Mini Valentine!!!









Nothing cuter than a baby with a cookie!!! It was his first attempt at a whole cookie all by himself. We had to vacuum afterwards, but it was worth every crumb for the dozens of cute pictures I now have! Such a sweetie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...