A few nights ago he was running around in his diaper as we both attempted to keep him in it. You would think we would learn to make other arrangements, but it is SO CUTE to see a baby running around in just a diaper that I find I just can't help myself. I had all but given up hope when Shem proclaims "Oh just leave him alone, and let him take it off."
Men.
I laughingly told him he could clean up the mess that would most likely follow such an action, to which he agreed. Well alright then. Yup, you guessed it...
It was a mere few minutes before the diaper was discarded and a cute naked bum was running around the basement. No pictures are posted of this part of our adventure as nudity is most likely frowned upon by blogger, and so it should be! He actually made it longer than I would have imagined before his accident occurred. It was a small accident, on concrete for easy clean up. The following picture was worth it all...
Oh yeah! Clean that floor Dadda, freedom is YOURS!
The funniest part of our little "naked" adventure was Aiden's knowledge that something wasn't right somehow. As soon as he peed on the floor he came running for his diaper attempting to put it on or at least alert the media that he was unclothed. Maybe he will be easy to potty train?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment