Not in my house. We have a full corner cabinet lazy susan and it is the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! I am not permitted to be lazy in the least. For you see, there is a little monkey who quite enjoys the merry go round of treats that it holds.
Baby proof it you might say, well I would, only you really can't. I did find ONE child proof gadget supposedly designed for a lazy susan, though it is sold out "in my area," whatever that means.
So here is how it goes...
The juicer is under the highchair
The wisk head is in Aiden's fire truck
The tea pitcher is discarded abstractly in the middle of the kitchen floor
Every appliance cord is tangled
Aiden pinched his fingers...
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat...ALL day long.
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, three meals a day, no dishwasher, you understand. I would just close the baby gate to the kitchen, if it wasn't for the high pitched wailing that it produces. Plus I love having a baby under my feet, just not all the kitchen gadgets too!
Then I look down, and see this...
My complaints are quited, for really, who could ask for anything more?
No comments:
Post a Comment