He is getting so big. He really isn't a "baby" anymore. While I am LOVING this stage and his precious emerging personality, I know that time will only continue to pass quickly. I am trying to soak up every moment, and cherish every learning experience he has.
He has begun chattering and gesturing with passion to try and convey what it is that he wants to say. He is so animated, and he NEVER STOPS. When his vocabulary becomes more than just garble, and he chooses to talk as much as he chatters, we may never hear the end of it. That is just fine with me, maybe it is time someone gave this Momma a run for her money in the "talking" department.
That is not the only area of growth we are surging forth in, lets just talk about his FEET. I mean seriously? On January 19 I posted a facebook status about how shocked I was that he had outgrown his shoes. I had one of those guilty Momma moments and determined to keep better track of his poor toes in the future. Lo and behold less than four weeks later he is measuring out of his 4.5, and out of the size 5 backups in the closet!!! OH NO, he needs a 5.5, OI VEY! Maybe we should start a savings account for shoes!
One more thing...CURLS! My sweet monkey is growing curls and they are sooooo cute!
See, told ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment