Today I went to the grocery armed with a very strict list, a calculator, and cold hard cash. When the cash was gone for that particular store things went back on the shelf. I was under at one store and slightly over at another, and I only have to get creative with one or possibly two meals this week. It may take awhile but I am determined to stay on budget and learn how to meal plan and shop more effectively. That and I am almost finished taking over the budget, it ain't pretty!

After all my grocery shopping I could not bring myself to eat pizza for dinner, which was the alloted meal on the menu for tonight. So we ate cheese dip for dinner! It was beyond yummy haha, though I am sure a snack is in our future.

We settled into the living room for a fun family picnic!

We are watching a cartoon about aliens, and so far it is terrible! LOL ;) Though some of the little green alien babies were pretty cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment