Wednesday, April 11, 2012

35 Weeks: A Pregnancy Review

For some reason 35 weeks seems really significant to me. While not technically full term until 37 weeks I feel time slipping away all too quickly. Recent symptoms have me feeling she will come early, so she will probably be late :)



Just for fun here are a few pregnancy stats...

- Three pregnancy tests, just to be sure!

- 5 Ultrasounds, only one of which was not due to complications

- 2 E.R. visits

- 3 weeks of Bed Rest (well really 6, but 3 of them were from my ankle before I knew I was pregnant)

- 1 pulled round ligament

- 2 "really" fun sugar tests. NOT

- First Trimester craving: Strawberry Shortcake and only once after watching Bill Cosby. I did however take myself to the store for that one soon after I was off of bed rest :)

- Second Trimester cravings: Cheetos for a week or two, and Skittles once. My sweet hubby ran out for the skittles and came back with 3 different kinds! For the record, I am an original only kind of girl.

- Third Trimester craving: Cheeseburgers. This has been my only true craving and it was serious! Just ask Shem about the time he came home late one night from work having only purchased one burger for himself!

- No less than 1,429 kicks to the ribs :)

- Total weight gained so far 18 lbs, an estimated 6.2 (as of last Friday) of which belongs to Ms. Emma Grace herself

- Oh and I did the "never gonna happen" I graduated to over the belly maternity jeans. Ohhhhh sweet relief how grateful I am for you!

See now wasn't that fun!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...