I have intentionally taken it super easy the last few days so that I wouldn't "pop" early, not that you can really control that. Yet the way Shem's work schedule and responsibilities fall, and the fact that he hasn't built up a lot of PTO, means if I pick the wrong day then he could use up his time off before we hardly get home. So I am being "good" and enjoying lazy days with my little man resting up.
It has been nothing short of entertaining...
I looked up from my computer today and found Aiden in this specially created seat. I literally burst out laughing, not that he noticed. His new favorite show was on, 321 Penguins...or "pig" as he calls it. It is as close to penguin as he can get.
This afternoon we had some errands to run so we would be all ready to celebrate Daddy's birthday tomorrow! I accidentally caught a really really good look at myself in the mirror as I was getting ready to head out the door.
Um when did I get HUGE? Oh, and please excuse the crazy face. After 10 or more attempts to take my own picture in the mirror I was amusing even myself!
I have also come to the conclusion that my errand running and grocery trips might just need to be delegated out until after the big day. A "quick" Wal-Mart run with Aiden had me feeling as if I had run a marathon! Sadly we then had to go across the street to Target too. I parked beside the cart return so I could just plop Aiden straight from the car into a cart, yet I did this just as they emptied the cart return. So I sat as the family next to me unloaded their bags so I could snag their cart, and watched in amazement as the cart dude snagged it up lickety split. Ugh.
We are ready to celebrate though, and I survived!
The house, well it might not become spotless as I intended :)
No comments:
Post a Comment