Saturday, April 28, 2012

Aiden's First Haircut!

My baby boy got his first haircut yesterday.

It was a bittersweet moment I had been putting off for weeks. He is after all only 29 months old (on Tuesday). His curls got me by thus far but the scraggly look was starting to take over. I knew if we waited until after Ms. Emma Grace arrived he would be looking really rough, or someone would have taken him without me! Neither was a good option, so away we went.

I googled kids haircuts and found a place that sat the littles in cars and let them watch tv. Perfection! So Aiden sat in his car, watching cars, and eating MnM's while apparently still feeling tortured by the injustice of having his haircut.

We managed to keep him calm for the most part with various distractions until she pulled out the buzzers and "showed him" on his arm that they didn't hurt. Um, bad idea! OWWWWWW was heard loudly throughout the salon and lets just say we skipped buzzing the little fuzz on the back of his neck! I promise no one was injured in the endeavor.






Mommy's curly topped baby disappeared before my eyes. In his place is a rather handsome BIG BOY! I may or may not still be a bit sniffly about the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...