Wednesday, April 18, 2012

9 Months!!!

9 Months! 36 Weeks down. 4 Weeks to go. 28 days left!!!!

Any way you look at it the time is drawing near!

I am officially far enough along to deliver at Baptist Hospital where Shem works! If she came any earlier we would have been sent to the hospital with the more advanced NICU. I have been counting the days to this point and can officially say "Any time little girl." Though she has full permission to stay put for a few more weeks :)



I am definitely getting ancy. The uncertainty of exactly when she arrives seems to be ever present in my mind. I must admit I am looking forward to things like bending over, rolling over in bed, and snuggling my sweet monkey...without a huge belly!

Not to mention all those sweet tiny infant snuggles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...