Monday, April 9, 2012

Big Brother in Training?!

This little guy...



Well he isn't so little anymore...



Very soon he will seem even bigger as he becomes a...



I don't think his growing collection of "Big Brother" t-shirts is preparing him for this new title. Though as I stitched this one it did bring up many "conversations" as he explored the letters with great curiosity.

How exactly do you prepare a toddler to become a big brother?

He knows what a baby is, but there is a big difference in knowing what one is, and bringing one home to stay. Honestly I think he has NO CLUE. I am guessing adjustment may be a bit rough, and that is okay, we will simply take it one day at a time.

Until then we are soaking up the snuggles and time as a family of three with anxious anticipation of the quickly approaching day that will forever change this little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...