Friday, April 6, 2012

Our "big" Girl!

My fears have been laid to rest.

I had an ultrasound this morning and our sweet Emma Grace is doing great, she has plenty of fluid surrounding her, and is growing as she should. In fact she measures a week ahead!

She currently weighs in at an estimated 6lbs 2 oz with a potential for 2 more pounds to gain before she is due. Well hello big girl! Shem and I were both early and under 6 pounds so I figured she would be on the small side, well maybe I was wrong.



Complete with chubby cheeks and wispy hair!!!

The picture is a bit blurry because she is running out of room and wouldn't move her arms :) They are not concerned about my lack of weight gain, I guess its just all baby! In fact I am supposed to watch my carbs so little miss big thing doesn't pack on more weight than she should in the next 6 weeks.

After Sunday's scare we have started packing the bags and the reality of how soon she will be here is ever on our minds. We are "almost" ready for you sweet thing, but please stay put for just a little while longer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...