Monday, April 16, 2012

Overwhelmingly Blessed!

The second baby is a whole new cup of tea.

To be honest we were not expecting baby showers and an abundance of gifts. Most people assume we have it all together and have all those baby "needs." Knowing this we were prepared to buy a good bit of the "essentials" as we gave away ALL of our baby things before beginning our travels. This wasn't a problem as we discovered along the way with Aiden that you don't in fact need the entire Babies R Us store to survive. I figured we would get some pink clothes and purchase a car seat and bathtub, maybe a swing...all would be good.

Oh how very wrong I was.

We are overwhelmingly blessed with generous friends and family. Every single "want" I could possibly have come up with has been provided, and so so much more. We were blessed with two showers this past weekend. One with Shem's co-workers and another with our small group bible study ladies.

Between the two showers, the hand me downs, and the packages continuously showing up at our door Emma Grace has a full closet and practically the whole Babies R Us store at her disposal. As I unpacked things over the weekend I was continually astonished at the blessings we have been provided.

Emma Grace you are SO VERY LOVED!

Our house runneth over with pink, take a peek...











If you come over you will still be met with more cars to trip over than you know what to do with, don't get me wrong, but team girl is represented well too! From the full loads of laundry, to the drawers, the closet, the walls, and even the linen cabinet! Evidence of Ms. Emma Grace is tucked into every crevice of this little house.

Even the hospital bags are packed :)

Soon little girl, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...