Wednesday, April 4, 2012

34 Weeks!



34 weeks down, 6 to go, not that I am keeping track :)

I am very much hoping that the next six weeks are not as eventful as this last one. Sunday little Ms. Emma Grace decided to show us her sense of humor, it being April Fools Day and all. She hardly moved ALL DAY.

By mid afternoon I was pretty concerned and hit the couch to rest. If I am up and about she isn't overly active but usually makes her presence known as soon as I sit down, and if I lay down it is like the Olympic Games in my belly! Not Sunday though.

I finally retreated to the bedroom for some serious rest and quiet, to no avail. A quick call to the OB just to see if I should be concerned had us headed to the hospital. I will admit I dissolved into a puddle of tears upon hanging up the phone, yet managed to pull myself together by the time we got there.

It took at least 20 minutes on the monitors before she moved. Let me tell you how very grateful I was in that moment. They didn't tell us much but after about an hour got permission from the OB on call to send me home. The only thing the nurse said was to follow up with my OB and that I was very tight so she didn't have much room.

I have six weeks left! Oi Vey!

That night she was so active I felt bruised by the time I went to bed. Silly girl we are going to have to work on your sense of humor!!! She has been incredibly active ever since and who knows what the dealio was on Sunday but I am glad it is a thing of the past and that everything looks good for now.

After that scare we are officially working on packing our bags!

Friday I have an ultrasound to check out my weight loss and make sure she is growing properly. I am fairly certain I have gained a pound or so since my last appointment which would put me back where I was last month at least. As long as she is growing loosing weight is not a problem.

Until next week, grow baby grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...