Monday, March 7, 2011

Clean, Clean, Clean...

My time yesterday in isolation, or rest, has me well on the path to recovery. While I am still exhausted, I feel so much better having had time to truly rest. It amazes me how little rest you get while caring for an active, teething, toddler. Thankfully we survived, it was a long 15 days, but we are more grateful for our health now having walked through it.

Seriously though, it is AMAZING how much laundry can pile up while you are not watching. I think a gremlin was in my house just haphazardly throwing clothes around. Lets just say, we are NOT friends.

Laundry, dishes, groceries, vacuuming etc etc etc. I am trying to pace myself as I still don't have the energy for the mammoth cleaning that needs to occur. If I do a little at a time, and rest in between, we will all be better off in the end. Plus, as I am learning, perfection is not required, and it is OKAY.

Then I see this...



Someone explain to me how a 15 month old can create a tornado of a mess in the blink of an eye. Then answer me this, why is the paci always missing? Then I remember my sweet little monkey, how he is all boy, and how CUTE messes can be!



P.S. That is a cookie monster ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...