So today I shall post the not so grand 101. So without further ado, 101 things you probably don't need to know about me.
A few of my favorite things...
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, apart from Him I would be nothing.
2. My sweet precious family who daily inspire me to be a better me, if but for them.
3. My extended family, I don't see enough of them, but love them dearly.
4. My church family, the body of Christ, encouraging and uplifting me daily.
5. My sweet friends, both near and far.
Those are my top 5, the other 96 are in no apparent order, simply as they come to mind. If I tried to put them in order, this OCD chick might go nuts. So here ya go...
6. Louisville, KY. Home sweet home, where we truly became a family.
7. Huntsville, AL. Your hometown always holds a special place.
8. Nashville, TN. Shem and I consider it "our city," the story is a post of its own.
9. Brasil, I left part of my heart there, and am forever changed.
10. Black beans and rice, Brasil style, I crave it to this day.
11. Ice Cream, mint chocolate chip.
12. Apple Juice
13. Chick-fil-a
14. Springtime
15. Sunshine
16. Warmth, 70's to be precise
17. Daisies
18. Sand and water, a new revelation for me
19. Rain
20. Date night with my hubby
21. Playing at the park with Aiden
22. Finding lost treasure in odd places, thanks little man, and the big one too!
23. Laughter
24. Hearing my husband read scripture to Aiden during bath time
25. Knowing that Thur/Sun Shem has bedtime duty!
26. Exhaustion at the end of a good day
27. Sleep
28. Sleep
29. Sleep (have I mentioned that before? only because I LOVE it, and get little).
30. Benadryl (often goes with #27-29)
31. A clean house
32. Organized chaos
33. Spring cleaning
34. Thrift store pick ups
35. "Purging" the house, on my terms
36. Straight office drawers
37. Post it notes
38. Detailed calenders
39. A place for everything
40. Knowing I might have those one day, but grateful for today, toys, & toddlers
41. Aldi's
42. Whole Foods (the direct opposite of #41)
43. Hobby Lobby
44. The discount theater
45. Children's Consignment Stores
46. The thrift store
47. Email
48. Snail Mail
49. Facebook
50. Blogs
51. Knowing that I am half way done with this list!
52. Sneaking out of the house after Aiden goes to bed (while Shem is home!)
53. MDO, also know as Momma runs errands all by herself ;)
54. $2 Tuesday Movies
55. Mimi's babysitting service
56. Leisurely trips to the grocery without a hungry/tired/cranky/bored kid
57. Quiet alone time for Momma, in ANY form
58. Bible Study
59. Church wide devotionals connecting us while we are apart
60. Community Group (small group bible study)
61. Sunday Gathering (worship service)
62. Praise and Worship Music
63. Christian radio
64. Those little things that make you smile and thank Jesus for his mercy and grace
65. The ability to serve my Savior
66. My spouse, and his spiritual guidance, even when he doesn't know he is doing it
67. The freedom to worship we have in America, it should not be taken for granted
68. The Christian heritage I am blessed with
69. Friends who aren't afraid to confront me with God's word when I need guidance
70. Eternal hope
71. Photographs, like these...
72. Proposal

73. Engagement

74. I do, I do, I do

74. The moments just after the papers were signed making him ours.

75. Finalization, the day we were forever a family, legally!
76. Important life events, big and small, the things that memories are made of.
77. The fact that I am 3/4 of the way done with this list, what was I thinking.
A few random facts about me, as I am tired of "the things I love"
78. I am almost 29, and will hold there for um at least a year ;)
79. I am a natural red head (pretended to highlight it twice, but never dyed)
80. I was born in Ohio
81. I moved 10 times in 8 years.
82. I love moving, it allows me to simplify my worldly possessions
83. I am very, very tired of moving
84. My sweet husband already talks about our next home, I will be buried here!
85. I am just kidding on #84, but just barely.
86. I can't roll my r's and am an epic failure at foreign languages
87. I want/wanted 6 kids
88. I struggled with infertility (still do)
89. I am amazingly grateful for the 1 precious treasure I have
90. I have learned through many circumstances that God's way is better
91. I don't like tennis shoes, but would live in flip flops if able
92. Snow is growing on me (hence the time away from flip flops)
93. I love a good bargain! Garage sells, thrift stores, you name it!
94. I find myself to be a boring person, and this list was/is harder than imagined.
95. I prefer t-shirts and a pony tail to the cutesy look
96. I am just now realizing my hubby is ok with the tshirt, pony tail etc etc
97. It is very freeing to be yourself
98. I need to paint my toenails
99. It is lunch time, and I have no clue what we are eating
100. I sometimes lose track of time when blogging.
101. I love accomplishing goals...like this list. I AM DONE BABY DONE
No comments:
Post a Comment