Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am getting there ;)

I have this mental block when it comes to technology that drives my sweet husband insane! He tries and tries to teach me all the cool stuff, and yet I fail again.

BUT, in the last few months I have decided that THIS...



Will no longer intimidate me!!!

I have taken on blogger and will both conquer and dominate it! Yes it may have taken me an absurd 3 plus hours to rid myself of my old header system which never fully worked, but I DID IT! I figured out how to remove it, how to use blogger's sweet new designs and have conquered my first goals. I have also changed the font, and added a signature. I know, how proud are you?

Today I dreamed big, and snooped around other blogs, until I figured out how to add that sweet little bar of beauty at the bottom of my page. Do you see it? YEAH, you can totally check out past blogs sweetly featured from the distant past. Okay maybe just the last year lol, but looking back can be so much fun!!!

Look out, for there are changes yet to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...