
I have the blogging blahs. I am just not interested in writing today. I have so many things to say, just ask my Hubby, or don't. I really don't know what my problem is. I think I am overwhelmed and underwhelmed all at the same time. Is that even possible?
Let me explain myself. We have a LOT going on. We were sick for 2 weeks, you could say 3 if you count the fact that I am still not quite up to par. We are so far behind on laundry it is INSANE, thanks to an exploded pen, the after affects of which I wasn't so sure how to remove from my dryer drum. I am learning to cook and grocery shop as if for the first time, thanks to Aiden's food allergies. We are waiting, and waiting, for the results of those silly allergy tests to see just how drastic of a change we must make. That would be overwhelmed.
I am also bored silly of winter and staying inside. I need a project, or some outside play, or anything. That would be underwhelmed.
See it is possible!
So what am I doing? I am stalking blogs of women I have never met. Women who inspire me daily with their honesty and openness about life. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they spur me to be a better me. The internet can be a time waster, but it also connects us in amazing ways, and can be a source of deep encouragement. If you need a dose of real life, a breath of fresh air, or just a good laugh, check these women out...
http://www.storinguptreasures.com/
http://www.mamamarchand.com/
Maybe they will inspire you, as they have me.
P.S. If I am not supposed to link other peoples blogs without permission, someone tell me before I get arrested ;)
Mama, you can link to me anytime you want! Thanks for the shout out. Your sweet comment made me cry a little today ... being a mama is HARD. It seems like once we get through one "valley" moment and are headed our way back up the peak, another "valley" hits. Stomach bugs, allergies, fevers, etc etc. I appreciate YOU and I appreciate your kind words! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You need a "follow" button!!!
ReplyDelete