Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Help, there is a "monster" under my bed...

Sweet Aiden has a new talent. I discovered it by accident when he "disappeared" for about 30 seconds. I heard strange sounds in my room and discovered this...



Obviously he had done this at least once before as he managed to find my missing beater! It now resides in a higher drawer so that my beating needs can be met without hassle.

A few days later I was in the kitchen (not using my new found beater) and heard very loud odd noises coming from the hallway monitor. When I got to Aiden's room he looked like this...



The loud noise I had heard was this...



Apparently we will need to move that soon. It was the only place he had not been able to get to it, I guess deeper creativity is needed. Sigh. Hey, at least we found an extra paci on our under bed excursions!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...