Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dadda Love...



If there is one thing that almost never fails to make little man happy, it is his Dadda. They have a relationship that melts my heart. From the squeals of delight as he walks in the door from work, to the sweet way Shem prays over him as he puts him to bed, it is just precious to watch.

He almost didn't have a Dadda. It is something I think of often with deep gratitude. We are so blessed to have this little man in our lives, his adoption has truly changed us forever. I am so grateful that he has a picture of his Heavenly Father in his earthly father. I hope I never loose the gratefulness and awe in my heart when I look at them together.

God's ways are perfect, and it is so, so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...