Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting to Know You Link Up...

Every once in awhile I find one of those random surveys that look interesting. Sometimes I fill them out, or sometimes I just creep on everyone else's page and learn about them. Today I found this link up, and decided to go for it! So here are my oh so witty answers, enjoy!



the q's.

1. what inspires you?

Lately it has been time spent with the body of Christ, building community, and loving each other as Christ loves.

Also my family, and those sweet moments you have every once in awhile when you have a toddler. The ones that simply take your breath away, and cause you to pause and count your many blessings.

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?

A pair of TOMS, I hate sneakers, and must be quick on my feet while chasing my little man through the park this spring. Or wait, do the snickers mini bars at the grocery store count? I kind of hid them. WHAT?

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?

At the discount theater, on 2 buck Tuesday. LOVE the bargain, and the quiet time!

4. household chore you don't mind doing?

Organizing things, if you can count that as a chore!!!

5. coffee or tea?

Tea, cold and sweet. From the South baby, oh and coffee is bitter nasty and I just can't do it. Sigh, I tried to be a grown up.

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??

Fruit!

7. what's the last book you read?

Totally Desperate Mom by Wendy Hagen. Absolutely devoured it. I think it might be a good gift for Mom's on their child's first birthday! They are needing the encouragement, and not so much the extra toys!!!

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?

Nope, I get it from my dad. I have not yet reached the point where I enjoy it yet. Soon, soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...