This morning I find myself distracted with all the things not done, and just a bit frazzled. Kind of like my hair...
YIKES, I know. This picture is the reason my hair has not reached pony tail length since Aiden's birth, well that and one wretched and despicably short OOPS haircut. My hair is outrageously thick and hard to manage when long, so I keep it short. It has been months and months since I had a haircut. No time, no money, and I really don't care. Until I realized what a rats nest of ugliness was sitting on my head. I think it is time for a trim!
This realization came just before nap time. Can I mention how much I LOVE nap time? Oh that sweet hour of quiet is most necessary in a sleep deprived Momma's life. Aiden generally craves nap time, but today he decided blood curdling screams would be a better use of his time. I tried all of the normal tricks, to no avail.
Finally, after an hour, he did this...
Just how much pure sweetness can you handle?
Now what was I saying about my hair?
No comments:
Post a Comment