Sunday, March 20, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS...

Have you ever had one of those moments where you are so excited you nearly...oops lets run to the bathroom!!! Come on, you know you have. I totally just had one of those moments.

I won a blog giveaway, a never before experience! So then I read her recent blog, and ohhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness, she totally linked to my blog. ACK I had a moment. She is one of my favs and I felt so very honored.



Must admit I did a bit of this. Cheesy smile anyone?

Hey, it is the little things in life. Right? This post has been oh so very deep, I know you are glad you stopped by! I promise tomorrow to have something a little less starstruck to tell ya, today we are busy, and I am just going to enjoy my sweet family. Out.




1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! :) Your book should be in your inbox now AND I'm glad you have a followers button now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...