Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aiden DOES like the arts...

I was beginning to wonder if Aiden would survive Kindergarten. Yes I know it is years in the future but Momma's worry like that. He does not sit still unless he is 90% asleep or strapped in his car seat. If you give him a crayon he either eats it or throws it on the floor. He has put crayon to picture and made a masterpiece only twice in his almost 20 months.

Then he surprised us. He colored. It was beautiful.

It was on the wall!

Not just on any wall but on the apartment wall, you know, the place we will only be living for three months. Oh please sweet magic eraser work a miracle on the ink and fingerprints and scuffs left by firetrucks that heavily grace these very white walls.

So this Momma hit up the arts and crafts section in an attempt to save her walls and coerce her toddler into being artistic. It worked! He loved the color wonder markers, I loved that they wouldn't show up on the walls!









Then came the playdough...









Ya'll he sat still for over THIRTY minutes. Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so going out this weekend and getting the Color Wonders markers but we might wait on the Play-Dough. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...