Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Say Cheese...

Before we left Louisville we borrowed Mimi's backyard for a few pictures. Aiden is so active at this point that it is hard to get good pictures of him. I often take 20 quickly so I can hope to find one that is usable! This day was dreadfully hot and we only lasted about 5 minutes before melting our way back inside. I was so happy to discover we had captured a few sweet pictures anyway!!!







The outfit he is wearing was bought the day we found out Aiden was a boy. They are precious linen overalls with plaid trim and the tortoise and the hare on the bib. I adore overalls and these were just too sweet to pass up, especially on clearance at Janie and Jack! Obviously the sizing wasn't quite right for the season but they made for precious pictures and can now be stowed away in his special keepsake box. Thanks for cheesing it up little monkey, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...