We all know that kids these days have too many toys. Aiden is no exception, even with the big par down that traveling afforded us. If we threw out every toy he had and just left him with all those sweet wheels he would be happy. He LOVES cars. He can sit with a car for hours errr ten minutes. You do know toddler time is different than adult time right? It is one more of his "all boy" traits that I have come to love. I love love love boys and am so grateful to be outnumbered in this little family. Yes xbox and computers will soon overtake my life and leave this Momma in the electronic dust, but for now I will savor these moments in the floor with our cars!
One day it will be bugs instead of cars, will someone please remind me how much I love that my little man is "all boy" in that moment??? Sigh :)
His hair looks just like Norah's!
ReplyDelete