Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crossing my fingers...



Look closely. Do you see those two little red squares. I like to pull a "Pirates of the Caribbean" and call them the red spots of death. Yet in my heart I hope it isn't so.

My poor phone, my connection to the world, took a "swim" this morning. More accurately it was the victim of a big purse and a faulty sippy cup. Sad, sad day. I am pretty sure I caught it quickly, pretty sure it didn't have time to soak up any liquid. Pretty sure that is all just me hoping.

The phone was off since we had just left church, so that is a plus, and I immediately removed the battery. Now we wait. Wait, and wait, and wait. Shem says it should sit and dry until tomorrow. Tomorrow seems like a long time to wonder if it has bitten the dust.

Funny fact, we had no napkins or anything of the sort in the car. I dried the phone with a diaper. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Stick all of it in a bowl of uncoiled rice. It will pull out all the moisture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...