Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Chaotic Week...

Blogging has not been a priority. Vaccine documentation and car inspections have taken precedence, as have a host of other things. It has been CRAZY. We are 4 days away, and at this point I am thinking that 15 hours in the car will seem like a vacation from the chaos that currently surrounds us. Life is funny that way.

Here is a little of the fun we have been sneaking in among the chaos...



Aiden has become quite the little funny man and keeps us laughing!



We are learning to "drink" from a water bottle. Oh boy!



Aiden "helped" Dadda work on the new car stereo. It was fun!



Aiden took his first poolside dip. As long as he was allowed a death grip on an adult he loved it! Silly monkey :)

Life seems normal, right?

1 comment:

  1. Funny ... after packing & worrying I was forgetting things while packing for vacation, the nine hours in the car weren't so bad. ;) Granted, I know you're not packing for vacay but still ... hope all is well, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...