
There are still a few odds and ends to take care of. A few last minute things to pack or clean. A couple of errands need to be taken care of. Then we are off, the next time our heads hit a real pillow we hope we shall be snuggled up in our home away from home.
If we can make it by 4:30 on Friday we can actually get the keys a day early and wouldn't have to stay in a hotel at all. IF being a big word. Here is hoping Saturday morning finds us enjoy a lazy brunch and trip to the pool!!!
We will not have internet for a few days so I shall sign off now and wish you all a good weekend! Until Connecticut...
I am so excited for you and I LOVE the new header. :) Praying for you and the family while you're on this journey, mama!
ReplyDelete