We weren't sure how Aiden would like the sand and surf after his recent swimming pool freak out. I am pleased to announce he LOVED it. The waves had him cackling with glee and I think once he warmed up sitting in the sun he might have shoveled sand into his little bucket until the sun went down. The only part he didn't like was leaving! He laid down in the sand trying his best to hold onto one last moment in this glorious peace of God's creation.
Friday, July 15, 2011
BEACH!!!
It is official I LOVE the beach! We spent a good deal of time in Pensacola near the beach visiting family growing up, but to be honest I only remember going once. When you are as pale as the Baker family is hitting the beach can be a good deal of work, that is if you don't want to look like a lobster. Today it became clear to me that it is by far worth all the work. The peaceful waves and warm sun are so relaxing I could sit there all day. Though when you are talking Rhode Island beach at 75 degrees instead of Florida beach at 100 then the experience might be a bit different. It was glorious!
We weren't sure how Aiden would like the sand and surf after his recent swimming pool freak out. I am pleased to announce he LOVED it. The waves had him cackling with glee and I think once he warmed up sitting in the sun he might have shoveled sand into his little bucket until the sun went down. The only part he didn't like was leaving! He laid down in the sand trying his best to hold onto one last moment in this glorious peace of God's creation.














We weren't sure how Aiden would like the sand and surf after his recent swimming pool freak out. I am pleased to announce he LOVED it. The waves had him cackling with glee and I think once he warmed up sitting in the sun he might have shoveled sand into his little bucket until the sun went down. The only part he didn't like was leaving! He laid down in the sand trying his best to hold onto one last moment in this glorious peace of God's creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment