Sunday, July 24, 2011

Snap Shot Sunday...

For those of you who do "wordless wednesday" more power to you! If you know me personally, or hey even if you follow my blog, you know one thing to be true. I do NOT know how to be wordless. I know there is research on the quota of words men vs. women need to use, but I am pretty sure my personal quota is even larger than the average woman. Add that to the fact that I am at home with a toddler who doesn't talk all day and I am often seriously lacking in the use of my word quota. That is not good friend, not good. So my blog is a way to use those words, as well as a place to creatively write, something I like almost as much as talking! With ALL that being said Wednesday is not a good day for me to be wordless. However I have found that many Sundays I don't get around to blogging, or just don't feel like it. Church keeps us busy, and I like the "quiet" afternoon with my family. So I shall start my own trend and bring to you "Snap Shot Sunday." Obviously words were required today as a means of explanation, but from here on out, or until I get tired of it, Sunday shall be a snapshot of our week. Or more accurately a sweet pic of little monkey that didn't warrant its own post.

So here ya go, Monkey has decided he loves ice cream, and will climb all over you to score a bite...



1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on Sunday posts ... Monkey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...