Thursday, July 14, 2011
Pure Sweetness...
I will get to "real" posting soon I promise but things are still a little weird around here. I have been without a car all week as sleeping has been an issue with the heat in Aiden's room and so we haven't been geared up and ready to go to take Daddy to work in the mornings. Today is his last day of Orientation and I should have more access to the car soon, yipeeeeee! Though the lazy days with my monkey have been quite nice I am ready to start exploring Hartford. He is obviously sleepy this morning as he let me get all in his face and take these amazingly sweet pictures! Since most of you read this blog simply for pictures of Aiden then your wish for today has indeed been granted, enjoy...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment