What will they be like?
What kind of personality will they have?
What will they be when they grow up?
Some rush quickly through the stages of life in pursuit of their dreams. Others relish every moment basking in the little things that bring such joy to life. Parents tend to worry. Grandparents tend to spoil. Children top it all by growing up WAY too fast.
It will be years, yet what seems like months, before Aiden is asked that ever elusive question. I will not be ready, for it will mean he is no longer the baby boy I see before me. Yet I know the time is coming.
Aiden what will you be when you grow up? Today he gave his first glimmer, and may I warn you that the sweet melancholy remembering that has set the tone of this post shall soon pass. For here is what Aiden has to say...
"I wanna be a CLOWN!!!!!"
ADORABLE. :)
ReplyDelete